Dr. Mike explains how a ketogenic diet can prevent and even cure cancer by depriving cancer cells of glucose, which is their only energy source.
For more True Health content,
Subscribe to Dr. Mike’s channel for more awesome videos at me on Facebook:
Instagram: DrMichaelVan Twitter: @DrMikeVan
1. Lee C, Raffaghello L, Brandhorst S, et al. Fasting Cycles Retard Growth of Tumors and Sensitize a Range of Cancer Cell Types to Chemotherapy. Science Translational Medicine. 2012;4(124):124.
2. Brandhorst S et al. A periodic diet that mimics fasting promotes multi-system regeneration, enhanced cognitive performance, and healthspan. Cell Metabolism. 2015;22(1):86-99.
3. Rocha NS, Barbisan LF, de Oliveira ML, de Camargo JL. Effects of fasting and intermittent fasting on rat hepatocarcinogenesis induced by diethylnitrosamine. Teratog Carcinog Mutagen. 2002;22(2):129-38.
4. Descamps O, Riondel J, Ducros V, Roussel AM. Mitochondrial production of reactive oxygen species and incidence of age-associated lymphoma in OF1 mice: effect of alternate-day fasting. Mech Ageing Dev. 2005 Nov;126(11):1185-91.
5. New York Times May 12, Koppenol WH, Bounds PL, Dang CV. Otto Warburg’s contributions to current concepts of cancer metabolism. Nat Rev Cancer. 2011 May;11(5):325-37.
At and we strive to educate people on natural solutions to is my online video course with 21 videos, 3 manuals and an online for online consults.
SUBSCRIBE at TOLL FREE 1-855-712-0012 to get bonus materials not on YouTube or text your first name and email plus 89869 to 1-817-591-2905.